Terms of service
General conditions of Sale
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Shop Cartotecnica Moderna, accessible via the url:https://shopcartotecnicamoderna.com/. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by Società Cartotecnica Moderna SRL based in Via della Carboneria, 38 06073 Solomeo (PG) - VAT number 00163460546
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Cartotecnica Moderna SRL reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Shop Cartotecnica Moderna.
Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the electronic checkout and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal;
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the payment for the order completed by the user.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price during the online ordering procedure. This will be done by clicking on the"Go to payment"button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt Cartotecnica Moderna SRL from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Cartotecnica Moderna SRL of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Cartotecnica Moderna SRL will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings.
4. On the occasion of the user's first request to activate a profile, Shop Cartotecnica Moderna will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
Shop Cartotecnica Moderna sells:Personalized packaging
The offer is detailed on our website at the link:https://shopcartotecnicamoderna.com
Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Shop Cartotecnica Moderna will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Shop Cartotecnica Moderna to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are shown exclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:Credit cards, PayPal or by bank transfer in advance to:CARTOTECNICA MODERNA SRL IBAN code:IT 98 G 02008 38402 00000 3746061 - BIC:UNCRITM1J04 Reason:enter the billing name and the date of the order. Important note:the order will become enforceable upon receipt of payment.
6. You will receive a copy of the invoice, to the email address used for registration, as soon as the goods are shipped.
1.Shop Cartotecnica Moderna carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory.
2. Shop Cartotecnica Moderna will only deliver to the user's address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 15 working days for products marked as 'fast delivery', or within the deadline indicated on the individual product pages and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty working days from the date of confirmation of order. The delivery times indicated are intended to run from the date on which the customer approves the graphic customization, giving his ok in writing via email.
4. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Commercial warranty and compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. The buyer must submit a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 14 days from the date of delivery of the product;
3. In case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by replacement, or to obtain the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase phase.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, Cartotecnica Moderna reserves the right to exclude the right of withdrawal according to art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code, as these are customized products. Therefore, the consumer is clearly informed about the fact that the choice of one or more product customizations determines the loss of the right of withdrawal.
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number:0755293324 and by post to the following address:Via della Carboneria, 38 06073 Solomeo (PG)
Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 12/01/2021.